[Unitedwespeak] United We Speak Meeting This Friday!

Eve Ragland everagland at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 17:09:23 PST 2004

Hey Toastmasters,

Mark you calendar for this Friday, February 20 at noon.

Why you say? Well of course it is our time to stand up, speak out, and just
get away from the daily grind. We are meeting at 315 Montgomery on the 15th
floor. Just pop by with your brown bag lunch and join us for a bang-up
meeting. I plan on being there as your Meeting MC [read Toastmaster] and
want to see as many of you that sneak away for some fun.

Now, mark those calendars you have a lunch date on Friday, February 20 at
noon. Forgot where? Of course it's: 315 Montgomery on 15. See you there!

Eve-Lyn Ragland