[Unitedwespeak] dues are coming due!

Crane, Ian ian.crane at bankofamerica.com
Fri Sep 19 16:54:03 PDT 2003

All, as of now (Friday Sep 19 afternoon) I have in hand cheques for:

Eugene Brock
Ian Crane
Richard Davis
Randy Freeman
Pamela Lee
Steven Masterson
Karen Melendy
Eve-lyn Ragland
Susan Sanders-Wong
Peter Rorden
Robert Sipp
Mark Szeto

Now for some code:

IF your name is in this list
   Thanks!
ELSE
   IF the check is in the internal mail
       Hang loose, I should get it next Monday
   ELSE
       IF you want to be a paid-up member of Toastmasters International Oct
03 thru Mar 04
           Please send me a cheque for $18 payable to Team Bank of America
(who in turn pay T.I.)
       ELSE
           Please let Bob Sipp what's going on if he doesn't already know
       ENDIF
   ENDIF
ENDIF

Thanks again!