[Unitedwespeak] Proposal - New meeting schedule

Sipp, Bob Bob.Sipp at bankofamerica.com
Fri Sep 19 09:16:44 PDT 2003

To all:

One of the complaints I have been hearing is that the meeting schedule is too complex.  Your officers have discussed a new schedule which we think will work out better, but we need your approval.

Here is the proposal:

The proposal is that we meet the first and third Fridays of every month at 315 Montgomery and the second and fourth Fridays at 1455 Market, beginning with October.  For the remainder of this month, we will meet Friday, October 19, at 1455 Market.  The meeting for Thursday, October 25 is cancelled, partly due to the Western Region speaking competition being held in Las Vegas that week.

The only exception to the new schedule is that the fourth week meeting in October will be held Thursday 10/23 rather than Friday 10/24, so that we can have a joint meeting with Eddie Lopez's club in Phoenix (see previous announcement).

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me or any of the other officers.  We would like your vote (yes or no, preferably via email) by the end of September.

Bob