[Unitedwespeak] Meeting Today! - Come out and support Pamela Lee

Sipp, Bob Bob.Sipp at bankofamerica.com
Fri Sep 19 08:14:09 PDT 2003

To all:

Our regular third Friday meeting of United We Speak will be today at noon in the Lobby conference room, 1455 Market.  Come out and support Pamela Lee, who will be practicing her speech as our representative at the Western Region Speaking Competition next week in Las Vegas, NV.  Pamela could use as much helpful evaluation as she can get (since she's just a smidge competitive about this).

See you there!

Bob