[Unitedwespeak] Special event coming 10/3 - please RSVP

Sipp, Bob Bob.Sipp at bankofamerica.com
Thu Sep 11 16:12:44 PDT 2003

Fellow Toastmasters,

We will be having a very special event on Friday, October 3rd at 315 Montgomery Street, 15th floor at noon.  Tom Drews, president of What Works! Communications will be giving a presentation on how to create a speech in 30 minutes or less.

We will be serving food.  We are planning on having Chinese food, although I will take suggestions if someone has a favorite place in the area that delivers.  Please RSVP so that we can have enough food.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Bob