[Unitedwespeak] Upcoming area speech contest

Sipp, Bob Bob.Sipp at bankofamerica.com
Tue Sep 9 12:10:04 PDT 2003

My fellow Toastmasters,

The Area E5 contests (humorous speech and evaluation) has been set for
Tuesday, September 23, 6 to 8 pm.  Marsh Mellow Toasters (Embarcadero Center
3, Suite 200) has agreed to host the contest.  They are a relatively new
club (3 years), and they are very excited about this opportunity to
participate in an area event.

We are allowed to send one contestant for each contest.  I am trying to get a
feel for who would like to participate.  If there are many who would like to
participate from this club, we will need to coordinate a club contest.

If you would like to compete, please let me know ASAP.

Also, area contests are a great way to get a picture of Toastmasters beyond
just our club.  If anyone would like to attend the area contest, please let
me know, and mark your calendars.

Bob