[Unitedwespeak] Reminder: United We Speak speaking competition is tomorrow

Sipp, Bob Bob.Sipp at bankofamerica.com
Thu Aug 14 11:50:49 PDT 2003

My fellow Toastmasters and/or judges,

Tomorrow, United We Speak will be holding our speaking competition to select our representative to the Western Regional Speaking Competition, to be held at the Flamingo Hotel (http://www.flamingolasvegas) in Las Vegas on September 26, 2003.

I am also trying to confirm attendance so that we have the right amount of lunch.  If you do not see your name on the list below, but will be attending, please let me know ASAP.

Bob

Kathie Rupert			Mary Kate Baker
Marilyn Tredinnick		Kalle Hoffman
Wanda Alfaro			Randy Freeman