[Unitedwespeak] our competition to represent United We Speak at the 2003 Western Region Speaking Competition

Sipp, Bob Bob.Sipp at bankofamerica.com
Fri Aug 1 18:21:32 PDT 2003

To my fellow toastmasters:

We will be having our club competition to choose a representative to the 2003 Western Region Speaking Competition in two weeks, on Friday, August 15th, from noon to 1 PM in the lobby conference room at 1455 Market Street.  I have at least two speakers, but we will accomodate as many of you as wish to speak.  Please let me know if you will be giving a speech, if you have not already done so.

We will be having food for the event, so please RSVP so that we can get an accurate count.

Bob