[SlideCube] slide supports

spider48 spider48 at optonline.net
Wed Jan 19 06:40:55 PST 2005

Hi All, thanks for your help on the disassembly.
I took my projector apart and found the aluminum slide return holder was loose. I removed the holder thus revealing the spring, which is in a "u" shape, for the spring action on the two plastic slide supports. I found the one side had slipped out of the slot in the back of the support. This was the problem I was having. I put the spring back in the slot, then put the return holder back between the slide supports. Reassembled the projector and it now holds the slides.

Tootles, Have  a Pleasant Day

Ron