[SlideCube] AF40 loading dock

John H. DuBois III spcecdt at armory.com
Mon Jan 17 17:34:12 PST 2005

On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 05:35:57PM -0500, spider48 wrote:
> Hi, my name is Ron and I have a B&H AF40 projector.  The problem I'm having
> is loading the slide cube. There are two plastic spring loaded pieces that
> stop the slides from falling into the return rack.  My slides fall in
> sideways because the piece on the right side that should hold them up has no
> spring action.  Do you have any solutions?

Does the slide support move freely in and out?  If not, it may just need
disassembly & cleaning.  If it does, you probably need new springs.  In that
case all I can suggest is disassembling the projector to the point where you
can get at the springs on both sides, and try to find a replacement for the one
that isn't working.  At least in the case of springs, you have some hope of
finding a generic replacement part.

	John
--
John DuBois  spcecdt at armory.com  KC6QKZ/AE  http://www.armory.com/~spcecdt/