[OpenCM] Lock folder during build

bastian.schlueter at exgate.tek.com bastian.schlueter at exgate.tek.com
Tue Jul 20 04:50:10 PDT 2004

Hi,

has anybody a good idea how to lock the "All completed task folder" for an
prep for integrate project during a build?

I was thinking about changing the corresponding folder template from
automatic to manual updates ...

The reason is that we have a fairly large project hierarchy where some
projects have to be reconfigured after others have been built. The later
reconfigure triggers another update of the folder which sometimes leads to
inconsistencies if tasks have been completed during the build.

ciao
	Bastian