[OpenCM] Error in Reconfigure after changing workarea

Bill Richards bill.richards.2 at hewitt.com
Fri May 23 10:54:48 PDT 2003

Did you make sure the work areas point to a Unix directory that you have
permission to write to?  Did all work areas actually get updated? Check
each project - if  just for a test - unmaintain the work areas and try to
reconfigure.

                      mohan_tarole at chennai.tcs.c
                      o.in                              To:            opencm at armory.com
                      Sent by:                          cc:
                      opencm-bounces at armory.com         Subject:     [OpenCM] Error in Reconfigure after changing workarea

                      05/23/2003 08:30 AM
                      Please respond to Open CM
                      Mailing List

Hi
I'm using Continuus v5.1 and UNIX CCM client
I've one project which has got 5 sub-projects under it
I changed the work-area path of the top level project including the
sub-projects

Now, When I'm trying to reconfigure the top level project I'm getting the
following warning , and reconfigure failing

Project 'XXXXXXX~XXX' membership change not allowed
Workarea is not visible from this interface or not writable by this user

Reconcile option is also disabled

Need your help in this

Thanks and regards,
OpenCM mailing list