[OpenCM] Reconfigure with different releases and baselines

Robert Smith robert.smith at comnitel.com
Tue Jun 3 18:46:49 PDT 2003

Hi Hans-Ulrich,

We have in our reconfigure template a folder template called "Tasks for
subordinate release cycles for Release %release". I'm not certain if this is
in the base model, or if this was a customisation.

In any case, into this folder we (manually) place the "Integration Testing
projects" task for each subordinate release cycle.

So in your case, into your top level project's "Tasks for subordinate
release cycles for Release rel1.0" folder you would place the following
tasks:

Task xxxxx: Integration Testing projects for release p1.1
Task xxxxx: Integration Testing projects for release p0.0

When you reconfigure, the top level project will first look for the newest
subproject which is a candidate in the reconfigure properties. i.e. it will
search for rel1.0, failing that, p1.1, and failing that, p0.0.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Robert

PS/ I'm pretty certain that the version matching is simply string
comparison. I don't think you can query for "release value greater than X".