[OpenCM] What is max allowed file size in CCM?

Sipp, Bob Bob.Sipp at bankofamerica.com
Mon Aug 18 08:54:42 PDT 2003

Mohan,

I don't know of a size limit, per se, but you should check the object type.  I have seen this behavior when the object is a binary object, but has been defined to CM Synergy as ascii.

And before you ask, no, there is no good way to change the type, other than creating a new object of the correct type.

Bob