[OpenCM] What is max allowed file size in CCM?

mohan_tarole at chennai.tcs.co.in mohan_tarole at chennai.tcs.co.in
Sat Aug 16 18:20:13 PDT 2003

Hi all,
Is there any limit on the size of object (files) in the Continuus CM v5.1?

I'm finding probelm in storing one 4MB file.
While checking in the file (size 4MB) , I'm not getting any error or
warning.
But when I'm trying (copying) to get the checked in file, its size is only
5 bytes
My work area is link based and and I'm using UNIX client.

I checked the size of file in the CCM database, and it's size is also 5
bytes only

Regards,
Mohan