[joe-frank-list] The real location of Henry Dennis's story in 'The future'

russellbell at gmail.com russellbell at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 07:18:31 PST 2022

	It's St Thomas, Virgin Islands.  The wife of the older couple
used to work at the old Knut Hansen Hospital (I had to guess at the
name, only knew it was right when I found it.), which used to be on St
Thomas.  (The United States bought 'our' Virgin Islands from Denmark
in 1917, thus the 'e' in Hansen; I had looked for Knut Hanson.)  The
US Navy used to have a submarine base on St Thomas; they gave it up in
1950.  It has a Frenchtown.  It has a medical school (Why Dennis is
studying there, I suspect.)  Dennis has a spear gun.  In the next
episode, 'Margarita', Dennis's story begins on St Thomas, VI; he works
at a club named 'Frenchman's Reef'.
	Apologies.

russell bell