[joe-frank-list] Episode with female actor

Tony DeLio delantony at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 13:05:07 PDT 2021

Does anyone know which episode/ segment is where
it's one female (who is not familiar or a regular I don't think)
where she's describing a very intimate encounter?
It's very slow paced and sensual and after that I can't remember LOL.

Used to be one of my favorites,
can't find it or remember what it was called.
Thanks!
tony