[joe-frank-list] Rob Stanzel named those tunes!

russellbell at gmail.com russellbell at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 06:04:12 PST 2021

	Quoth Rob Stanzel: 'Shazam says this is "Epominomous, Where
Are You?" by Mike Richmond'
	This is in the old music list but because I couldn't find it
on the Tube of You hadn't listened to it.  The old list puts it in
'Evening Sky', and there it is about 2 minutes along.

	'Not possible..."Pilot" was aired back in 1983, so Joe &
DJ Food are apparently sampling some earlier source.'
	Perhaps 'Jazz Brakes Volume 5' is a collection of earlier
stuff.  The cut I found on the Tube of You sounds exactly like Joe's
score.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DJ_Food sez, 'The records
consisted of collections of breaks, loops and samples that could be
used for mixing, remixing and producing.'  Perhaps it was available to
professionals before the public.  'DJ Food' is the album title: food
for DJs, not the name of the guy who made it.
	I forgot to thank AudioTag.info for the ID on that.

	Thanks also for the IDs of the Bach organ music and Patrice's
'Love'; the latter also appears in 'Joe Frank's America'.
	I have a number of Bach's organ pieces, somehow overlooked
this one, like it a lot.

	Big thanks to Rob Stanzel!

russell bell