[joe-frank-list] 'Journal'

Sean Kelly seaniekaye at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 13:23:41 PST 2020

Joe discusses his teaching at a private school in Manhattan in several
episodes (including *Cocktails Before Dinner, Pretender, Higher Learning,
Journal*, and *Karma Don't Deny Me*). This was the Dalton School, and Joe
taught there at the same time as one Jeffrey Epstein.

I think it's very likely that the womanizing teacher Joe discusses in
*Cocktails
Before Dinner *is Epstein. Either that or the Dalton school had multiple
sexual predators employed at that time...

Also: You can add *Karma Don't Deny Me *to the list of shows the track
Invernin is used in.

-Sean