[joe-frank-list] Craigslist 'Missed Connection' reads like a Joe Frank monologue

D.A. Gutierrez joe-frank-list at krimsen.org
Mon Aug 12 17:35:08 PDT 2013

Wow! Glad to see folks are still reading the list!

Robert:
Wow! You caught on to Joe early. I discovered him late, by comparison.
Around '98 or '99 when episodes were being broadcast out of WFMU in
northern NJ.

Sally:
Not sure if it's Joe. I was just speculating -- but either way, you are
right. Reading it in Joe's voice definitely makes it better. Heck, reading
anything in Joe's voice makes it better! :) Remember the Jiffy Lube
commercials? (links below)

   - https://soundcloud.com/user7303056/joe-frank-jiffy-lube-radio
   - https://soundcloud.com/user7303056/joe-frank-jiffy-lube-radio-1
   - https://soundcloud.com/user7303056/joe-frank-jiffy-lube-radio-2
   - https://soundcloud.com/user7303056/joe-frank-jiffy-lube-radio-3

--
peace and jazz,
D.A.

--
    "The unexamined life is not worth living."
        Socrates, in Plato, Dialogues, Apology