[joe-frank-list] Chicago Performance

D.A. Gutierrez joe-frank-list at krimsen.org
Tue Mar 16 05:05:01 PDT 2010

If you are on Facebook, I would highly suggest becoming a "fan" of Joe's on
there.

Not only does Joe himself post humorous snippets on a daily (or near daily)
basis, but I heard the Chicago show announced several times, right down
until the last ticket was sold.

http://www.facebook.com/joefrankradio

Dave

--
   "The unexamined life is not worth living."
       Socrates, in Plato, Dialogues, Apology