[joe-frank-list] Chicago Performance

Bill Milosz billmilosz at aol.com
Tue Mar 16 01:11:50 PDT 2010

Originally the date for the performance was November 14th, 2009.  There was promotion for this event- and I understand it sold out.  Then, Joe got sick and the performance had to be cancelled, rescheduled for March 13th. All the Nov 14th ticketholders' tickets were honored for the March 13th date; the only seats available were those cancellations where the Nov 14th people couldn't attend on March 13th.   I had tickets for Nov 14th -  I heard about it on WBEZ - so I was there last Saturday.

So, essentially, it was sold out months ago pretty much I think.  There are always some cancellations of course.  It was in the Chicago Reader as a "Critics Choice" last week, which is where locals look for stuff to do.  (Along with Time Out- Chicago)