[joe-frank-list] Is the list dead or am I justnotgetting themessages?

Bob Lee bobl at 1amsoftware.com
Mon Sep 10 11:40:22 PDT 2007

I see no reason that we  can't make it happen..

If Joe knew there were enough reason to show up in Chicago and NY , who
knows he might consider it.   The Show in LA is a good starting spot..    It
couldn't hurt if everyone sent Joe a note telling him how much you would
enjoy seeing him live.

Bob Lee