[joe-frank-list] JOE FRANK IPODS

bewareofdog at mac.com bewareofdog at mac.com
Wed Nov 29 11:56:50 PST 2006

I don't know if anyone saw this yet but check out the news page on
the Joe Frank site.  I'll take the whole collection if any one's
feeling generous...

Joe Frank iPods!
We're filling iPods now with Joe Frank Shows! Choose a new 2nd
generation iPod nano - each one loaded with a Joe Frank Series.
WBAI / NPR shows fit nicely in the new iPod Shuffle with plenty of
room for more. Or, get the entire Joe Frank Collection in a brand new
5th generation 30GB iPod.

We're taking orders now for Christmas. Let us know which model you're
interested in and we'll get the order in early so your iPod will
arrive in plenty of time!

Details coming soon. . .