[joe-frank-list] Re: joe-frank-list

Larry Dunn majestic_cheese at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 26 17:20:31 PDT 2006

From: Levent <ghastly_fop at yahoo.com>

>In the interest of maintaining the list's integrity,
>does anyone else think we could perhaps establish
>some
>guidelines so that rational, productive discussions
>and dialogues aren't derailed in this way?

Wow, amazing how much that sounded like your own
caricature of Jack Kornfield.  What would Alan Watts
say?  :D

I'll tell you what.  Establish the requirements of
basic netiquette and complaints like mine, about
people posting the ENTIRE DIGEST in a response, would
vanish.

I've been asking people to trim their messages for
quite some time, to no avail, so good luck with your
crusade -- which sounds a lot like stifling all
disagreement with what you write, which you
characterize (adorably) as "derailing the dialogue."