[joe-frank-list] Jack Kornfield

Sally sally at oilostatic.com
Sun Jun 18 16:05:36 PDT 2006

I would absolutely love to hear what everyone's take on Jack
Kornfield is, and what they think Joe's take on him is.

I initially regarded them ironically, and assumed Joe was using them
as counterpoint to Debi (who seems after a sense of spiritual
fulfillment) and also sometimes Larry (who seems to misunderstand
Jack completely). But, now I've actually gotten really into them. I
feel like Joe is using them to condemn Debi and Larry's world view.
But, then, does Joe subscribe to Jack's philosophies?

--
What is an oilostatic?
sally at oilostatic.com