[joe-frank-list] More Hope

billmilosz at aol.com billmilosz at aol.com
Tue Jun 6 17:08:09 PDT 2006

I agree it's best to be patient- I know Joe's in poor health- but if the web site was intended as a way to create income, the key fact to note is that members are leaving.  You yourself have left, and you are one of the folks who has an understanding of and compassion for Joe's health issues.  So what I am saying is,  if even loyal supporters are leaving the web site membership roll, if the site provides useful income then maybe the site needs more that will hold members.  If there's a problem with a labor shortage to put that content on the site, I know there are people qualified to create or edit simple web content who have volunteered -but maybe even coordinating the volunteers is more work than Joe's staff can handle, I don't know the internal situation there.