[joe-frank-list] Re: Night pt.2

Charles A. Cox cox at franz.com
Fri Jun 2 14:55:10 PDT 2006

> Night 1&2 was my introduction to JF, and will always be among my very
> favorite shows. While I think part 1 stands on its own pretty well,
> part 2 is equally good and you should track it down, if only to get the
> full story.

  "Night" is the first JF I heard as well.  I became a fan on the
spot.  I'm not familiar with the Part 1/2 breakdown.  The version I
heard (in 1986) was part of something called (I think) "NPR
Playhouse".  I seem to remember that the program was over an hour, so
it likely was the whole story.

  In case it hasn't already been mentioned, "Night" is in JF's book,
_The Queen of Puerto Rico and Other Stories_.  I assume the complete
story is there.  At this point, though, it may be easier to find an
audio recording than to find a copy of the book...

	Charley