[joe-frank-list] Re: Night pt.2

Blaine Betts stinkbug at mac.com
Thu Jun 1 22:54:33 PDT 2006

Back when Joe's site was just getting up and running, only Night 1 was
available. When I wrote to ask about Night 2, I was told they were
still sorting through tape masters and that when found, it too would be
put on the site. Months later -- maybe a year -- I wrote and asked
again, and was told they had been unsuccessful in finding the original
Night 2 master.

Night 1&2 was my introduction to JF, and will always be among my very
favorite shows. While I think part 1 stands on its own pretty well,
part 2 is equally good and you should track it down, if only to get the
full story.

- Blaine