[joe-frank-list] jf voiceover on commercial

Robert Holland rholland356 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 17:31:32 PDT 2006

I could swear I'm hearing his voice in a lot of
voiceover work, especially in tv advertising.

But, you know, imitation is the sincerest form of
flattery and in voice work, imitation is king. So, it
could be Joe I'm hearing, it could be someone else.

If it is Joe, then that means he's healthy and he's
got work and that is a grand thing.

--- "sendme at earthlink.net" <sendme at earthlink.net>