[joe-frank-list] jf voiceover on commercial

sendme at earthlink.net sendme at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 1 13:04:22 PDT 2006

Wonder if anyone has heard a commercial for high-def radio...it goes something like this:  "there are secret radio stations, that broadcast between frequencies..."  it's a very dramatic delivery and the voice sounds very much like jf.   i haven't listened to any of his programs for quite a while so i may be mistaken.  but if it is not his voice, it's someone with a voice very similar in timbre and rhythm.   anyone heard this?

Good night America, how are you?
Say don't you know me? I'm your native son!
I'm the train they call the City of New Orleans.
I'll be gone 500 miles when the day is done.
- Steve Goodman

cindi
sendme
@earthlink.net