[joe-frank-list] The Jilted Lover?

Erik Shirokoff shiro at uclink4.berkeley.edu
Mon Jul 24 23:48:28 PDT 2006

In case any one goes looking for it and is surprised to find it, the program has now been added to the Wiki.  Thanks for the info, Dave.  (I also watched the video again - had forgotten about it.  It's quite funny.)

I'm curious, SpringyStepps, do you find the built in search features of the wiki significantly less useful than the Reminder search engine?  If so, we may be able to come up with a better alternative.  The reminder search engine is just a hand full of gpl'd perl scripts, and we could conceivably either run them on the wiki server or create a local static copy of the wiki at intervals and index that.

The easiest option is of course google.  ( eg. http://www.google.com/search?&q=clown+piano+site%3Ajfwiki.org&btnG=Search )  The results are only updated only at intervals, but I find them generally more useful than the mediawiki search.

In the last year or two there has been some pretty significant forking between the wiki and the Reminder, and most new content and all format and grammar improvements never make it back to the Reminder.

Best,
Erik