[joe-frank-list] Re: 92seconds

Will Irace spblat at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 19:51:09 PDT 2006

Program 23, "Where you go from here," (which includes Joe Frank as a
character) was interesting and then quite startling. My compliments.

Program 14, "Night Below" is quite wonderful too, a touching treatment
of the endless infinity of space we momentarily occupy. I loved it.

Good stuff. Best wishes to you.