[joe-frank-list] Can you help identify a show?

Damon Akins dbakins at cox.net
Mon Jul 10 19:22:12 PDT 2006

Caught the conversation late. Could have told you it was Terminal -
one of my all-time favorites. Somebody correct me if I am wrong, but
I think that was also the last "new" work he did for KCRW. I was
living in LA at the time, engineering my Sunday mornings so as to be
in the car driving between 11:00 and noon to listen to Joe, and the
week after that one, it went to previously aired / reworked
material... Then they dropped him under a cloud of ill will, which
Joe brought up in subsequent work.

I have always wondered if it functioned at some level as a swan song.

- Damon