[joe-frank-list] Can you help identify a show?

SpringyStepps at aol.com SpringyStepps at aol.com
Mon Jul 10 12:42:48 PDT 2006

In a message dated 7/10/2006 2:21:36 PM Central Standard Time,
bewareofdog at mac.com writes:

This is where the Joe Frank wiki comes in real  handy....

Thanks. I had already gone into the  "Joe Frank Reminder"  before posting
and went to Wiki after your reply. After some false  starts I did finally track
it down in the Wiki's link to the Reminder by using  the Reminder's own
descriptive phrase "internal bleeding."  The show is  Terminal, for anyone curious.
-- Karen