[joe-frank-list] G-d knows I'm going to regret this but...

bewareofdog at mac.com bewareofdog at mac.com
Thu Sep 8 19:40:59 PDT 2005

If any of you are interested in checkin out some early efforts at my
*Joe Frank* style... and you're using iTunes 4.9 or higher....

Click Podcasts in the iTunes Music Store and then in the left hand
column click Podcasts.   Again in the left hand column, search for
"Hunting Rabbit"   then subscribe.  It's free and if you enjoy JF,
it's nowhere near the level you have all come to know and love, but
any attempt at imitation is a form of flattery, right?

Feel free to bury me alive.