[joe-frank-list] Re: Jack Kornfield call-in show

Damon Akins dbakins at cox.net
Thu May 26 09:41:00 PDT 2005

It came toward the end of the show, and neither Jack nor the host, Michael
Krasny, spent much time on it. In fact, Jack sounded just a wee-bit annoyed
by the question. What was also interesting is that Krasny had no idea who
Joe was. Their professional circles aren't so far apart, although I know it
is a long drive across the bay bridge, and even further down the 5 to Santa
Monica.

_damon