[joe-frank-list] WFMU Joe Shows

Erik Shirokoff shiro at uclink4.berkeley.edu
Fri May 13 11:36:21 PDT 2005

KPFA seems to have confused Loverman and Clement at Christmas on their CDs.  Perhaps there's a common cause?

I've certainly never heard of Remember When or Dirge.  I'd love a couple sentences describing their content from someone in the signal area.  We may be able to figure out whether they've been renamed or are previously unknown shows.

- Erik