[joe-frank-list] ONE week left!! --Joe Frank appreciation voicemail 1-888-220-7523

B T uhohjf at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 00:30:26 PDT 2005

1-888-220-7523  24/6

Dear listeners,

If you haven't phoned in to leave a message FOR Joe or ABOUT his programs yet,
this is your last chance. I will only be able to keep the 888 number up until
11:59pm Friday night (May 13)-- 6 more days.

So, for those putting it off until they get their NPR pledge off first, are
still in the Forbidden City trying to contact the American Consulate, in the
middle of their Everest climb on Lhotse Face at 24500 ft looking for a working
phone, about to sign their body to Gunther von Hagens, filling in their last
bubble on the USMLE, or who are self-conscious about their voice, don't know
what to say, have voicemail-fright... now is the time to do the unthinkable and
face your fears and find your voice.

Know that Joe will be at his Ikea sawdust desk, pushing play on his new Marantz
PMD 660 with his headphones on, and listening.  Yes, listening this time...
with an occasional grin of disdain.

Remember, there is no time limit short or long, call as often as you like
(there was a caller who called twice to continue their tale), don't worry if
you messed up-- that's the beauty of editing, just pick yourself up and
continue.  Stage fright?  Just map yourself out topics you want to cover,
breath, then pretend the receiver is your ex-lover willing to take you in for
another go despite your inadequacies.

Messages so far that were for Joe (option #2) were forwarded to the
joefrank.com team.  The rest will be conglomerated into a program soon (option
#1).

Thanks for reading.
Bob deux