[joe-frank-list] Re: Joe- started an industry?

BILLMILOSZ at aol.com BILLMILOSZ at aol.com
Tue Mar 29 20:15:34 PST 2005

Now that's interesting.  One thing I have to say, I found it PAINFUL
listening to Walker talk.  The rhythm was so forced.... the inflection so stagey....
excruciating, that man's voice on the radio.  Actually, though, I kind of liked
the stories he was presenting in the one segment I heard.

But all that aside- some very interesting short VIDEOS on JoeFrank.com's
premium content this month.  Even the Zima commercial is amusing.