[joe-frank-list] JF VO in Movie Trailer

Will Irace spblat at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 10:34:55 PDT 2005

It's definitely Joe Frank. Plus I've heard tell there's a longer promo
with Joe providing additional voiceover, but I haven't found it yet.
When I do, I'll post again.

This movie seems to have singlehandedly revitalized the Russian movie
business. There's already a Russian DVD release, and I suppose the US
version will be subtitled.

http://www.manilatimes.net/national/2004/aug/01/yehey/opinion/20040801opi5.html

Here's the Russian trailer (without Joe, of course):

http://trailer.afisha.ru/night-watch-h.mov

And a message board about the American release.

http://forum.foxsearchlight.com/viewforum.php?f=30

There's a book too. I don't know if it's just Joe's involvement, but
this movie has me pretty intrigued.

--W