[joe-frank-list] After Hours

David Gutierrez joe-frank-list at amalon.com
Sun Jul 24 20:08:42 PDT 2005

Speaking of Chel White, I've had this following page bookmarked for
about 4 years if I'm not mistaken... each time I check, the DVD release
date keeps getting pushed back. It currently says "Summer 2005", but
that gives me no consolation, because it's said that for every season
since about Spring 2001.
http://www.skysociety.com/dvd.html

Oh well, that's all for me... just had to let that out.

Dave