[joe-frank-list] After Hours

Larry Dunn majestic_cheese at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 24 14:10:34 PDT 2005

From: "Bob Lee" <bobl at 1amsoftware.com>

>There seems to be three versions "somewhere out
>there
>" .

>1 hour
>1.5 hour
>2.0 hour..

The only one I see on the Joe Frank website is the 1
hour version, and it's not in the "Somewhere Out
There" collection.

Unless I'm missing something?  Where, if anywhere, is
the original, unedited version to be found on the Joe
Frank site?

By the way, I doubt that the editing had anything to
do with compassion.  Did JF actually win the suit, or
did they settle?  If they settled, JF may have gotten
a very fat settlement if he agreed not to discuss the
infringement any longer, hence the edit.  Just a
guess, though, as I find nothing about it on the
internet.

Ah, the mystery-shrouded life of Joe Frank.  Who is
Kate?  Why is "No Show" edited?  What to get the man
who has everything?