[joe-frank-list] After Hours

bewareofdog at mac.com bewareofdog at mac.com
Sat Jul 23 21:44:34 PDT 2005

Hey guys... thanx for the speedy response...

Eric & Jon...  is the long version of No Show available on joefrank.com?

All I can find is the No Show (remix), and after a quick scan I
didn't hear it mentioned.  I'll listen more closely...

BTW-- Levent,  Larry does speak in "After Hours,"  later in the film
he screams "Let's see how you like it, buddy!" after he grabs twenty
bucks from Griffin Dunne's hand.

Joel
-" I sure would like to listen to the radio myself, except I'm here,
I am the radio"  -Joe Frank