[joe-frank-list] After Hours

Jon Held heldj at mail.med.upenn.edu
Sat Jul 23 21:14:35 PDT 2005

In Joe Frank's episode entitled "No Show", he talks about this. He
mentions his storyline was "stolen", Joe Frank didn't find out about it
until after the movie was released, Joe Frank later sued Minion, and
won.

(keep in mind JF talks about it in the LONG version of "No Show", not
the condensed version which was also aired)

I never knew until now that Larry Block was in that movie. In light of
that, I don't really know *what* happened.  "No Show" seemed to be 100%
autobiographical, but who knows.

Incidentally, here's a proven fact:  "ALL JOE FRANK FANS WILL LOVE THE
MOVIE "AFTER HOURS". (or at least appreciate it.)  The movie seems like
it was written and directed by JF himself.   Closest "cinamagraphic"
representation of Joe's work I've ever seen.

-Jon