[joe-frank-list] Gifts for someone undergoing kidney dialysis

Larry Dunn majestic_cheese at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 18:40:13 PDT 2005

I'd like to send something to Joe, as he's given me a
lot of enjoyment over the years, but I've never known
anyone undergoing kidney dialysis before.  What would
be a good thing to send to someone getting dialysis?
I assume things like booze are out of the question.
Maybe something to pass the time while he is
undergoing dialysis?  A book would be good, but how to
know if he's already read it?

By the way, does anyone know if Joe is awaiting a
Kidney transplant?