[joe-frank-list] (subliminal message?)

Chavez, Aaron, ISD achavez382 at worldsavings.com
Mon Feb 28 11:12:44 PST 2005

At the moment, I am listening to Iceland 1 CD purchased on JoeFrank.com.
I just noticed that Windows Media Player is reporting that the track I
am listening to is Weight of the World from the Peachtree Road CD by
Elton John.  Surreptitious humor or embarrassing CD-RW recycling?

I'll look at others when I get home.  Anybody else seen this?

Aaron Chavez

Database Administrator

Information Systems Data Management

World Savings Bank

510-446-3087 v

210-833-5336 m/p

If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify
the sender immediately. The contents of this e-mail do not amend
any existing disclosures or agreements unless expressly stated.