[joe-frank-list] Feb JF New material-- films too!

Wonder uhohjf at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 02:29:05 PST 2005

Thoughts/questions:

zima-- was that the actually commercial, with him in a t-shirt in the first
half?  I heard he did the commercial, but never saw it.

thank you you're beautiful-- don't know where this came from, but it was nice
to _see_ him do a show (or part of a show) in a make shift studio with a mic.
kind of like when I saw Ira Glass do a live show.  nice.

... I just read the site news... Joe was in the ER.  No more detail about him,
except that he's fine and back home.  Goto the site.

I really hope he's doing well.

bob