[joe-frank-list] chatter

bewareofdog at mac.com bewareofdog at mac.com
Wed Dec 28 14:35:38 PST 2005

Figured I'd toss in my two cents as well on all the recent chatter....

1st off, I agree a more regularly scheduled update would be a
welcomed addition to the site.  Some of the suggestions coming in
sound like great ideas, volunteers, recommendations and the like...

2nd, let's recall, Joe is working on "Santa Monica Book Of The Dead"
which is apparently forthcoming.
So those membership dollars are going to use.

3rd, for those still needing a free JF fix, WNYC AM (stream at
wnyc.org) airs his programs every Sunday night at 11 pm.