[joe-frank-list] Re: make Joe's radio public

Beau Gunderson beau at nwcr.net
Thu Oct 28 23:24:16 PDT 2004

Tried in vain to find the article on joefrank.com about him getting fired
(it was more about the other woman fired by Seymour but it was pretty
informative) but it's not there anymore! I even checked the Wayback machine
but it wasn't on there either. I remember it being linked from the front
page, anybody else know what I'm talking about?

  _____